Enacted March 1, 2018Revised July 1, 2019
PTS Japan K.K.Managing Director: Kenshou Kojima
Regarding the protection of all personal information handled by our company, we fully recognize our social mission, protect the rights of the individual, and comply with laws and regulations related to personal information. In addition, we will build a personal information protection management system to embody the policies shown below, and continuously improve it while always recognizing the latest trends in IT technology, changes in social demands, changes in the business environment, etc. We hereby declare that we will work company wide.。
For inquiries regarding personal information protection policy, please contact the following window.
PTS Japan Co., Ltd. Personal information inquiry window6th floor, Meisan Takahama Building, 2-12-23 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075
Email address: *protected email* TEL: 050-5533-0900 (Reception hours 9: 00-18: 00 *)* Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays will be handled on the next business day or later.
Purpose of use of personal information handled by our company.
1) Prior to obtaining the purpose of use of personal information (including those by homepage or e-mail) obtained directly from the person in writing, the personal information will be clearly stated to the person in writing.
2) Purpose of use of personal information acquired by methods other than the preceding paragraph.Classification
Regarding the retained personal data held by the Company, notification of the purpose of use, disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use, erasure and suspension of provision to third parties from the person or his / her agent Requests (hereinafter referred to as “requests for disclosure, etc.”) will be handled as follows.
a) Name of businessPTS Japan Co., Ltd.
b) Personal information protection managerAdministrator name: Sachiko SusaAffiliation department: Internal management departmentContact: Email address: *protected email* TEL: 050-5533-0900
c) Purpose of use of all retained personal data
d) Where to make complaints regarding the handling of retained personal dataPTS Japan Co., Ltd. Personal information inquiry window6th floor, Meisan Takahama Building, 2-12-23 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo 108-0075Email address: *protected email* TEL: 050-5533-0900 (Reception hours 9: 00-18: 00 *)* Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, and year-end and New Year holidays will be handled on the next business day or later.
e) Authorized personal information protection organizationCurrently, there are no authorized personal information protection organizations to which we belong.
f) Procedures for responding to requests for disclosure of retained personal data, etc.
1) Request for disclosure, etc.
i) For requests for disclosure, etc., please contact the above personal information inquiry section.
2) Procedures for requesting disclosure, etc.
i) After accepting your request, we will mail you the prescribed invoice form “Invoice for Disclosure of Retained Personal Data” to be used by us.
ii) The above personal information inquiry clerk will provide the completed invoice, documents confirming that you are an agent if requested by an agent, and postal exchange for the fee (only for notification of purpose of use and request for disclosure). Please mail to.
iii) After receiving the above invoice, inquire about 2 items (e.g., phone number and date of birth) of the personal information registered with us to verify your identity. Let me do it.
iv) As a rule, we will reply to you in writing (by mail).
3) If requested by an agent, materials to confirm that you are an agentIf the person requesting disclosure, etc. is an agent, please enclose the material certifying that you are the agent and the material certifying yourself. The registered domicile information included in each material should be up to the prefecture, and the information after that should be blacked out. In addition, please send each material without personal number, or process all digits with black ink.
i. Documents that prove that you are an agent.Power of attorney (original) A copy of either.Family register copyResident’s card (with relations)Other official documents that can confirm the legal representative right. One copy.Certificate of registration regarding guardianship registration, etc.Other official documents that can confirm the legal representative right.
ii. Documents that prove the agent himself• Driver’s license• passport• Health insurance insured card• Resident’s card
4) Fee for requesting notification or disclosure of purpose of use1000 yen per purchase(Please enclose the postal exchange with the invoice you send.)