This agreement is an agreement for using the services provided by PTS Japan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”). Please be sure to confirm and consent to this when using the service.
1. Our service (hereinafter referred to as “this service”) means the following services provided by our career advisor, etc. directly, through telephone, e-mail, etc., or through our website, etc. I will.
(1) Implementation of consultation regarding job changes or part-time jobs by telephone, e-mail or interview
(2) Support for activities related to job changes or part-time jobs by the career advisor in charge
(3) Matching the application details received from the registrant with the recruiting conditions, and providing job information based on the matching results
(4) Acting for job application procedures
(5) Delivery of direct mail, etc. regarding job offers and careers
(6) Provision of information by telephone, e-mail or interview, consultation, solution proposal, seminar, questionnaire, etc.
(7) All other services that we judge to be beneficial to registrants
2. The Company may provide information on partner companies, etc. to the registrants if necessary, to realize the contents of this service specified in the preceding paragraph.
“Registrant” means a person who has agreed to this agreement, applied for the use of this service, and our company has approved it. The registrant is deemed to have accepted the contents of this agreement at the time of applying for the use of this service.
When applying for the use of this service, the application shall be made according to the method provided by the Company. The Company may not approve the application if the individual who applied for the use of this service is judged to be inappropriate as a registrant. In addition, we shall not be obliged to answer questions regarding this judgment.
The registrant shall not do the following acts when applying for the use of this service and when using this service.
(1) Act of registering false information
(2) Acts that slander our company, other registrants, or third parties
(3) Acts that infringe the copyright, trademark rights, or other intellectual property rights of the Company, other registrants, or third parties
(4) Acts that infringe the property, honor, privacy, portrait rights, etc. of the Company, other registrants, or third parties
(5) Acts of using the information obtained through this service beyond the scope of private use regardless of copying, selling, publishing or other methods.
(6) Information provision activities and sales activities for commercial purposes using this service
(7) Actions that interfere with the operation of this service, or actions that damage the credibility of the Company, or actions that may cause such damage.
(8) Acts that lead to criminal acts
(9) Acts that are offensive to public order and morals
(10) Acts that violate or may violate all other laws and regulations
The registrants are antisocial forces (members of gangsters, companies affiliated with gangsters, general assembly houses, members of social movements, etc., or special intelligence violent groups, etc. It is guaranteed now and in the future that it does not fall under any of the above) and that it does not engage in illegal acts such as violent acts, fraudulent acts / threatening acts, and acts of obstruction of business. If you violate such warranty, we will accept the termination of our service without objection.
1. The registrant shall use this service at his / her own will, and shall use this service according to the method that the Company will guide the registrant at that time.
2. The information entered when applying for the use of this service shall be the responsibility of the registrant himself. The information obtained by the registrant based on the use of this service is used within the scope of this service, and the registrant shall not disclose it to a third party unnecessarily.
3. The Company will provide the registrants with information such as working conditions and work contents provided by the recruiting facilities and companies to the Company. The registrant is responsible for confirming the working conditions and work contents directly with the recruiting facility / company. We do not guarantee the truthfulness, legality, safety, appropriateness, usefulness, or any other matters of the information provided to us by recruiting facilities / companies.
4. If a registrant has a dispute with a third party due to the use of this service, the registrant shall handle it at his / her own risk and shall not cause any inconvenience to the Company. will do.
1. The use of this service shall be carried out by the registrant at his / her own risk.
2. The use of this service by the registrant does not guarantee the effectiveness such as successful job change.
3. We do not guarantee that any data provided to registrants in this service will not be deleted or changed. The registrant shall save the necessary data at his / her own risk.
4. We have no errors or other problems on the site operated by us to provide this service, the server etc. does not contain viruses or other harmful elements, and other infrastructure, systems, etc. for providing this service. We do not guarantee that there are no defects in the virus.
We will inform the registrant of the change of this agreement, the content of this agreement after the change and the effective time of this agreement after the change on our website by the effective time. This agreement may be changed without obtaining consent.
If we determine that any of the following reasons has occurred, we will change the contents of this service or provide this service normally without prior notice to the registrant. You can suspend the provision of this service for a required period.
(1) When there is an urgent need for regular maintenance, inspection, update or urgent need for the system, etc. for providing this service
(2) When a sudden system failure occurs
(3) When it is difficult to provide this service due to other unforeseen circumstances
If we determine that the registrant has violated this agreement, or if we determine that it is inappropriate as a registrant, we will temporarily provide this service without giving any prior notice to the registrant. It is possible to cancel or withdraw the registrant. The withdrawal does not prevent the Company from claiming damages against the registrant.
If the registrant violates this agreement and causes damage to the Company, other registrants, or a third party such as a company of employment, the registrant will compensate the person who suffered the damage. I am obliged to do so.
Regardless of the liability for default, tort liability or other legal grounds for the occurrence of liability, if the damage caused by the registrant regarding this service is caused by our negligence (except for intentional or gross negligence) The Company shall be liable for damages up to 500 yen, and the Company shall not be liable for any damages exceeding the upper limit.
The registrant can voluntarily delete the information entered when applying for the use of this service at any time and cancel the setting for receiving various distribution information from our company of this service.
1. Regarding the handling of personal information, we will separately stipulate in our personal information protection policy and our personal information handling rules. Based on these, we will appropriately collect, use, manage, store, and provide the personal information of the registrant to a third party.
2. The registrant who used this service is deemed to have accepted our personal information handling agreement in the preceding paragraph.
If there is any doubt about the interpretation of this agreement, or if there is a matter not stipulated in this agreement, the Company and the registrant shall resolve it after consultation in good faith.
The Company and the registrant shall have the Tokyo Summary Court or the Tokyo District Court as the exclusive agreement jurisdictional court of the first instance for disputes concerning this service and this agreement.
Japanese law shall be applied in the interpretation of this agreement.
Even if a part of this agreement is clearly illegal or invalid in violation of Japanese law due to a definite interpretation of public authority by a judicial authority, a supervisory agency or other administrative authority, the remaining part of this agreement is still the same. Valid as per.
If the registrant makes a complaint about this service and the content of the complaint is the responsibility of the Company, the person in charge of handling the complaint will respond promptly and appropriately. If necessary, we will cooperate with employment security agencies such as Hello Work, industry groups, competent authorities, and other affiliated employment placement agencies in the case of overseas tie-up projects.
For inquiries regarding this agreement and personal information, please contact the following.
[Inquiries regarding complaints, etc.]Address: 2-12-23 Konan, Minato-ku, Tokyo Meishan Takahama Building 6th floorPTS Japan Co., Ltd.
Operation manager regarding the handling of specific personal information, etc.Phone: 050-5533-0900Email: *protected email*
Supplementary provisionsEnactment: January 31, 2018